July 1, 2010

A testament of unconditional love...



Read article.

I just read this article and watched this video and had to share this true testament of unconditional love. In a day and age where men and women are breaking up over trivial matters (e.g. She gained weight and I'm not attracted to her anymore or all he wants to do is watch TV and I want to go out) it warms my heart to see a couple stick it out even when they are faced (no pun intended) with such a horrific battle. His beauty was not measured by the way he looked and her loyally to her husband was measured by the commitment that she made when she professed, "Until death do us part."

How many of you can say if your partner was met with the same condition, you would hang in there with them to the end like this wife?

This is the love I patiently wait for...

*Sweet P*

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this story. If everyone could allow themselves to love like this what would the world be like.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)