July 22, 2010

God always pulls me from the edge!

I am finally waking up and checking my e-mail. Just got this message from my Pastor:

Celebrate You!

You need to learn how to celebrate yourself. You are fearfully and wonderfully made and if others do not affirm you then learn how to affirm yourself. The fact that God woke you up and gave you a brand new day should let you know that God cares for you, values you and has placed you on His agenda.

Assignment: Wake up today and thank God for who you are. Specifically thank Him for every unique thing about you. Spend today celebrating the person God made you to be.

RIGHT ON TIME!!!! This changed my whole outlook on my day just like that....I love it when God whispers in my ear and tells me to stop with the pity party and get myself in order. Hair still jacked, clothes still tight, "before picture" still in full effect, but I have on my heels....I will strut through this day, celebrating me, and the "after picture" that I will have tomorrow.

Feeling better already,

*Sweet P*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)