June 27, 2010

It's Time to Reveal the Real Sweet P!!

I decided that it's time to put a real picture of me and update my blog profile. This is MY blog and I take ownership over it fully. When this first began, I was afraid of revealing the real me to everyone, even people who I have worn a mask with for many years. People look at your life and your walk and assume all is well, when sometimes life has taken a bag of nickels and hit you over the head (channeling my inner Ms. Jerry for you "Martin" lovers LOL). I love the me that I have become with all of the bumps and bruises. Each has been a lesson and I wear the scars proudly hoping that the message in them will help me, as well as someone else.

I am one post away from 50 and it has been a heck of a ride. Thank you for taking the time to read my random thoughts, irrational ramblings, deepest fears, and desires of my heart. Many of your comments have changed my way of thinking about things and provided me with encouragement to go to the next leg of the race.

So now rather than have a quote by a woman I respect and admire (Marilyn Monroe) for my "About Me," I am providing you a quote by me, Phyllis AKA Sweet P....

I'm simply simple. I'm absolutely absolute. I'm really real. I'm truly true. I'm ALWAYS ME.

Peace and Blessings,

*Sweet P*

1 comment:

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)