July 28, 2010

Is it okay for your man to flirt??

Okay, I told folks not to play with me or I would put them on blast...

had a friend and his name was/is Brandon Harris. Yeah I said his name and if he crosses my path, I will be putting all his business in the street. I thought he was a cool guy. We met years ago, but he was too young for me and not what I was looking for in a life-long partner. We remained "friends" over the years though. Occasionally talk or hang out. Nothing serious at all.....So why not be honest with your lifestyle? I spoke to him about my men of interest and he proclaimed that he did not have a girlfriend...nothing going on at all.

Although I had no intimate interest in Brandon, he had a cute little crush on me. Well recently this man has been sending me texts and pictures of a sexual nature. Come to find out that not only is Brandon in a serious relationship with a woman that he has been with for over a year, he is possibly the father of a 9 month old baby by another woman. HUH????

Now let me say this, I could care less about this man. Don't care that he is in a relationship and the scum of the earth. What bugs me is that he is a LIAR! I hate liars. I didn't even want you, so why lie? And if you have a girlfriend why would you send me the messages that you sent? When I confronted him he rolled over like a punk! He apologized and said that he said those things knowing that I didn't want him so it was harmless. HUH? Now that's when I said if it was harmless I can send your girlfriend the messages and see if she thinks its okay (this was merely a threat to make his little butt sweat). He started stuttering. He said, "Please don't. I was just flirting with you."

Flirting? Harmless? I think not. I'm a single woman. I can flirt as much as I want, but once I enter into a relationship that is no longer acceptable. It would hurt my feelings to hear that my man said the things Brandon told me. It would hurt my feelings to know that my man was hanging out with a woman that I didn't know. It would hurt me to know that my man had any interactions with women that he could not have right in front of me. Brandon may think that it is harmless, but what if I had acted on his advances? Do you think he would have denied me? I think not.

Anyway, he has given up his right as a "friend" of Sweet P.

Brandon Harris...DO BETTER!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow str8 blast but I dont sorry for him. This guy makes it bad for the restaurant of us. I have lots of female friends.we hanging out often and as attractive as they are I never cross that lines. Women put u in two categories when they meet u. Possible friend possible lover. And u will always been categorized as such

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly!!! Its okay to think all kinds of things, but if you have a woman honesty is key. This fool is lucky I just blasted him on here...I could be a cruddy woman and do so much more.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)