July 20, 2010

More reasons...

I was driving home and thinking of a couple more reasons why I'm a good woman/wife....Yes I do have moments where I think highly of myself. Believe me it was not always like this. Good self-esteem is a blessing!!!

Okay so....

11. I am a good listener. I will hang onto my baby's every word. Speak sweetie! I'm taking it all in...
12. I like sports and will watch with you and not ask any questions, but he better be a Redskins fan!! LMBO!

And I also wanted to correct some of my flaws that I listed...

  1. I am bossy....But I do know my place when we are in public. Behind closed doors is where Queen B comes into play. Again, working hard on this "Jezebel Spirit."
  2. I am opinionated.....But I can agree to disagree. I love a good heated debate.
  3. I talk a lot.....At least its never a dull moment with me :0) I also know when to be silent. Sometimes quiet moments are the best and I know how to appreciate them. Tell me to shut up. I won't mind.
  4. It's hard for me to accept a compliment.....This goes back to the self-esteem not always being where it should. I'm a work in progress. One day I will see what you see.
  5. I'm a neat freak.....This may never change. Good thing is his home will always be clean cuz a Sista won't be able to stay around if its not.
Okay that's all...for now ;)

1 comment:

  1. We are so much alike. But one thing I can say is that dating can help you change these little petty things that we all can hate about ourselves. Esp when u have to learn to compromise. In the words of my girl Monica "I ain't what I used to be"

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)