July 20, 2010

What makes Sweet P a good woman/wife???

I was listening to the radio this morning and they had men call in to give their opinion on what makes a good girlfriend. Very interesting viewpoints and not all had to do with sex and giving "good head." Sorry to be so vulgar, but this is an adult blog, so....

Well here is my list of what makes Sweet P a good woman/wife:
  1. I am a good cook and actually enjoy making special treats for my man. We can have everything the restaurant has with a more intimate setting ;)
  2. I am loyal. I'm that ride or die chick that is ready in any and every situation. Call me and I am there!
  3. I'm not needy. Don't care to be all up under my man all the time. For example, if he wants to go out with the boys...BYE! I can use that time to hang with my girls OR if he wants to watch something and I want to watch something else...SMOOCHES! I'll be in the bedroom watching Lifetime.
  4. I'm supportive. I will be my man's biggest cheerleader in whatever his heart desires. No matter how ridiculous--if it makes him happy, I'm all for it.
  5. I'm Miss Independent. This Sista has her own and can say, "I got it. I got it." However, I will allow you to get it and give it as you please. Best believe! LOL!
  6. I am family-oriented. I understand the importance of family.
  7. I am affectionate....we will leave it at that ;)
  8. I am nurturing. I have an innate mothering-side that makes me want to take care of everyone, especially my man.
  9. I have a sense of humor. I'm down right silly at times.
  10. I am summissive....but only to a man who has my best interests at heart.
I could go on and on, but I will stop there. LOL! Now with that said, I'm not perfect, so there are some things that I know I need to work on like:
  1. I am bossy.
  2. I am opinionated.
  3. I talk a lot.
  4. It's hard for me to accept a compliment.
  5. I'm a neat freak.
None of those are deal-breakers, but I know that they can be annoying, so I am working on making myself and even better woman by loosening up a bit. I have come leaps and bounds from where I once used to be and I must say this blog has helped me see myself in a different light. Growth is good.

Hmmm. Now let me think about what makes a good man/husband for me....

*Sweet P*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)