January 28, 2011

I'll always love my mama, but please PEPCO work a miracle!

My mother is my heart, but right now she's a pain in my hindparts!!!

She lost power because of the snow storm this week and had to stay with me last night. This is the first time big mama has spent more than 5 hours in my home. First she complained that I had dishes in my sink. Then she had folks calling my house for her, and when the other line beeped she clicked over and answered! She complained that it was too hot and that I need to cut off the heat; then turned around and said its kinda chilly can I cut it back on. We did share some laughs while watching American Idol and folding my laundry together. That was nice. I tried to explain who Kim and Khole Kardashian were when we were watching them on CNN and she called them stupid glamour girls getting paid to do nothing. LOL! What a night! We both went to bed early....Then this morning she wakes me us saying, "Are you still sleeping? You're going to be late for work!" Seriously, my alarm clock would have been less annoying. Can I have some peace when I arise to see another day? We left out together and she told me that she will see me later if her power does not come back on. It's Friday and now that a sista is courting, the possibilities for my evenings are endless. Of course, if she has no power she will be with me and we will have another eventful evening, but please PEPCO work a miracle!

It's so funny because I'm at work actually happy to have some me time. What will I do when I share my home with a man and kids one day???....Until then big mama has to go, so I can fully enjoy this single life while I still have the chance!

*Sweet P*

5 comments:

  1. Well as a person whose parents are over 1000 miles away and haven't seen over a year, i envy you and Babygurl. To be able to have your mom or dad be able to visit or spend the night with you, I'd give my left arm for that opportunity. I know your grateful so I'm not going to tell you that. But as a person with very experienced parents i don't know when I get that opportunity again. That's part of the reason why July 23rd is so special to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will's right. We are really grateful. Grateful for the good and the bad, cuz we can always get a laugh out of mom. I miss Mommi and Poppy too. Can't wait til the Mitjans fam are all in one place. It's gonna be epic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will I feel you and I don't take even the crazy moments for granted. Not sure how I could be as far away from mom and Steph like you are from your family. I hope that being a part of our family makes it easier on you. We love having you as one of our puzzle pieces. I so can't wait to get more pieces in July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you can't take it for granted. U, Babygurl, and Sean r soo lucky and I'm not supposed to but I envy you guys. And it makes me happy that all you guys r appreciative of what you got. Yeah the crazy things are what I miss the most. Okay I'm lying the real home cooked meals, I pretend to make home cooked food. But you and the rest of your family have welcomed me with open arms and I'm very appreciative of the love and support I've gotten from you all. And i thank you. Babygurl and the family made it an easy decision to get married. Good people all around. It was something I wanted to be apart of. As you know family is a big part of my life and without you guys July 23rd wouldn't be happening. So I thank all of you for providing me with happiness and bliss. I can only hope to return the favor to you all Someday! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's already done brother....Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)