November 3, 2010

My sister is ENGAGED!!!

I have wanted to blog on this for a while now, but controlled my excitement. My sister and her boyfriend of two years are officially engaged! It happened at midnight this morning on their 2 year anniversary. I stayed up like it was Christmas Day waiting for the word. That's when Brolaw texted me a pic of the the ring on her finger. It was finally done! Woo woo woo...I am so happy for them. It's a love that gives me hope. I'm glad that she didn't settle and that she got the love that she deserved.

A few years ago I had a year of a million weddings. That time is back around again. Between October and December of next year, I have several weddings...all close relatives...It's 27 Dresses Part Duex! After this sequel, I pray that my dress in Part 3 is white (or pale pink LOL).

Let the planning begin...

*Sweet P*

3 comments:

  1. Thanks sis! I hope our love is contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is....I'm all itchy and red LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping a secret. I can't front I thought u were gonna spill the beans @ 1st. But u gave me some inside info to make it happen. So thank you for the support, kind words, friendship and siblingship (I know it's not a word).

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)