December 2, 2010

Cheers to you!!

Watching the Heat/Cavs game and the fans are boo-ing Lebron. Why??? What did he do? He thought of himself first and turned his back on his team. Isn't this what many people do everyday? Why are they giving him so much energy? This is exactly what he wants.

I see the bigger picture...If you really want to make the enemy shake, ignore him. Don't even look his way. What they need to do is cheer for him when he comes out. He would not know what to do about that. That would mess his game all up. Yay Lebron!!! We love you!!! He would be like WTH!!!

Don't ever let the enemy know they have gotten to you. Then they win. The whole stadium is up on their feet right now waving their towels....its sad because its been almost a year and they are holding a grudge over someone they have never met in person. Someone whose existence does not determine whether or not they will wake up to see another day.

Okay typing that just moved soemthing in my spirit....

Its Thursday and I've had a rough week at work dealing with someone that I can't stand to be in the same room with. It just occurred to me that she's my Lebron and I'm like these fans. The whole week is gone and I gave her everything I had this week and none of it was worth it. I'm sure she went home and rested easy while I went to bed with a headache. Hmph! Isn't God amazing....how He can show you how stupid you are through people and things around you.

I honestly didn't even see it until I started typing this...lesson learned. Tomorrow I'll high five her when she comes in the door and wave my sign that says, "Way to go!!" I'm gonna force her to foul out of the game, and I'm going home with the win.

GAME OVER!!

*Sweet P*

2 comments:

  1. And at the end of the 3rd quarter, we have a 30 point lead. The fans are sitting down now...sad and upset. They will go home mad and he will toast his victory to them. That's what happens when you give the enemy power over you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, never show your cards too early. It only makes you look foolish in the end. Especially when the person you invest all that anger towards doesn't care.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)