December 27, 2010

R.I.P. Lady T

Teena "Lady T" Marie
March 5, 1956 - December 26, 2010

This is one of my favorites....


Yesterday we lost a precious songbird: Teena Marie. She has been a major part of my good days when I rock out to songs like "Square Biz"; my bad days by lifting my mood with songs like "Irons in the Fire;" and sad days when I cry over past loves to songs like "Casanova Brown." I'm devastated to hear of her death.

The Lovergirl will be missed dearly. She had a spirit that made you smile at the sound of her voice. I pray now for her family and friends that every day brings them closer to peace and understanding. Shocking and sad, but her legacy of love that she left us all will live forever.

Tell someone you love them today, for tomorrow is definitely not promised...

*Sweet P*

2 comments:

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)