October 1, 2010

Random acts of kindness can hurt sometimes :-/

I was on metro this morning, minding my own business and once again being annoyed by all the men sitting down comfortably while a bunch of women and small children stand and try to hold on for dear life...*rolling my eyes*....when a man punched me really hard on my arm. I turned to look at him like WTF! and he pointed to the dead bug that he killed on me. It took me a moment to realize that he was trying to get the bug and not cause me any harm. He was so proud that he had saved me from this perilous situation, and I was in so much pain, but eventually I smiled and said, "Thank you." He said you are welcome like he was Superman and I was Lois Lane. He had performed his random act of kindness for the day.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY: Sometimes the good that you do for other people may hurt them for a moment, but at some point they will come to see that they are better off in the long-run.

Keeping it easy breezy,

*Sweet P*

1 comment:

  1. lol hahah. He could have warned you first. Good moral of the story. So so true

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)