October 14, 2010

The Chilean Miners: And these are the days of our lives....

Okay so here is an update that I just read on the cheating miners:

In addition to the one I mentioned, reportedly, "5 other miners had their lovers there and fighting and arguing went down (off camera of course) about who had a right to be there and a right to any of the fame/riches that came with this rescue." WOW!!! And this is what my homegirl was trying to avoid. Glad she was smart enough to stay home.

Now I am so happy to hear that not everything was full of drama on site:

"1 miner finally got to meet his baby girl who was born right before his rescue. Another met his fiance he proposed to while in the mine. And another got a marriage proposal from his girlfriend--after she turned him down weeks before." Awww! How sweet! That really warms my heart. I love happy endings, even if they are in divorce court.

Can't wait to see what else develops. This is better than Lifetime Movie Network.

1 comment:

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)