October 14, 2010

I can't stand Russ Parr!!

There has been so much hype in the news about the 33 men trapped underground in Chile, but my main focus has been that they were able to survive this terrible ordeal. Now I just heard a radio personality make a comment that made me furious, and I can't tell him off, so I'm blasting him on here ;)

Okay so a few days after the men were trapped it came out that one of them had a mistress. Her dumb butt decided to come to the site and the wife confronted her. It's amazing how what you do comes to light at the most convenient, or in this case inconvenient, time. Anyway, as time went on a total of 5 men have been busted for cheating. Mistresses why couldn't you just sit home and play the part you were so willing to play for so long??? SMH!!

So the first wife who has been married to her husband for 28 years decided not to meet her husband when he was rescued since the mistress, who he invited, was going to be there as well. He wanted them both to be there when he got out. HUH??? So after 2 months, he is rescued and greeted with open arms by his mistress while his wife is home probably watching "Dancing with the Stars," since she decided not to be there or even watch it on TV. LOL!

Today Russ Parr makes the most ignorant comment that has me livid (and let me say I can't stand this show, but happened to be switching stations and heard this bullcrap). He said that the wife was wrong to not meet her husband at the rescue. WHAT?? WHY??? Why is she the wrong one? This bamma not only was cheating with his old tail, but he did not even show any remorse for it. That's straight up betrayal! She said that she was happy he was okay and that's all she needed to know and when he comes home he needs to make a decision. Clearly with the embrace I saw him give the mistress when he got out, his decision is made.

Now Mr. Parr...tell me again why this wife is wrong? Some women would have been there to push his behind back in the hole when he got out. In order to keep the peace, she made a wise choice to fall back. I applaud her for being a woman of honor because this here woman would have been at the rescue with my punching gloves.

Russ Parr, please just shut up!!

*Sweet P*

3 comments:

  1. One more thing...the mistress is the wrong one for showing up and displaying that nonsense for everyone to see. Get it together Mr. Parr!! That's why I stopped listening to you in the morning in the first place. You big dummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I'm laughing at how you blasted Russ Parr...You could send him an email if you really want him to know how you feel but you may not want to put your energy into him...I agree with you and I would not have gone to meet my husband if that were the situation either...That is so crazy how that happened and when it happened...Consider the source though...Russ Parr is a male chauvenist and I'm pretty sure had he been in the wife's position he probably wouldn't have gone either and probably would've been callin' his wife a ho on air!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate Russ Parr. If you don't agree with them, they rush you off the phone and talk over you. Boo to Him and Alfredas and her raspy voice lol

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)