August 9, 2010

"You could be so much more."

I had one of those weekends. Not too bad, but not too good either. I had a moment when I contemplated answering a phone call from someone that would have been cool for the moment, but I would have ended up kicking myself in the long run. Just when I listened to the message and was going to make the call God whispered to me, "You could be so much more." There is no way that you get a message like that and not stop yourself from disappointing yourself. I was sooo grateful for that reminder and that revelation that where I am now is no where near where I will end up. I quickly wrote on sticky notes HIS message and put it on my fridge, my front door and my mirror in my bathroom. I started to take them down thinking that people would think I was crazy if they came in my house and saw the notes, but then I thought maybe, just maybe, this is a message that they need to hear for themselves as well. We could all be MORE, but we need to believe it.

Lord help me believe!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. Thanks for your honesty and thanks for sharing. I am so much more.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)