June 2, 2010

Your time is up...Get to steppin'!!

I'm tired of people pretending to know me. I hear people tell me about myself, how I think, why I do what I do, how I contribute to my singleness...I'm sick to death of it! Please stop concerning yourself with my life and worry about you...pretty please with sugar on top. It's just annoying.

I have a list of good qualities that make me the woman I am today, but there is also a list of funky stuff that has built up a wall. A wall that each day I take down brick my brick. I am my own work in progress to make me a better me, but it's not for your benefit. Today, at this very moment, I am happier than I have been in I-can't-remember-when. I am soooooo open to something new, something sweet, something sexy, something committed, something trustworthy, something God-fearing, something driven, something stable, something fun, something that makes me smile and only cry tears of joy, and most of all something just for Sweet P.

Once upon a time I cared what you thought and tried to mold myself to be what you wanted to see. Right now, think what you want. My only concern is happiness and surrounding myself with love and people who lift me up. Shout out to S.G., W.M., and M.G.!!!

So with that said...DEUCES!!

*Sweet P*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)