February 20, 2010

Having a good day...

Today has been nice and quiet. I got to sleep in, catch up on movies and lounge around the house. Later I'm going to spend the evening with family for some fun times. The perfect Saturday!!

It was a long week! Work has been busy with the planning for my upcoming conference. It's funny how when you are put in a den of lions what skills you learn you never had. So many times I wanted to blog, but had to do a report or send some write-up to my design team. I realized that I love writing for pleasure and this blog has a special place in my heart. I also appreciate the kind words of encouragement I have received, especially the insight from the opposite sex that has helped open me up to "really listen" to what ya'll have to say. Surprisingly, you actually make sense sometimes. LOL! Who knew that this blog would be free therapy for me? I can finally stop talking long enough to hear someone else's viewpoint and...I'm not always right. Go figure!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Be on the lookout for the next blog, "Time to get my ASH in gear!!," that will discuss the Lenten promise I'm making over the next 40 days. It’s only been 4 days and I have the shakes already, but I just keep remembering the sign in my kitchen, "Faith makes things possible, not easy" and I'm confident that this struggle is necessary to making me an EVEN BETTER woman.

Be blessed folks and have a splendid weekend...

*Sweet P*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)