February 28, 2010

2 months and counting!!!

Well today the real countdown begins...just 2 more months until my BORN DAY! Each year I anxiously await the day God chose to breathe life into this vessel. I celebrate the gift no one on earth can give me...the gift of life. See I have lost some special people in my journey. I party for them. For some reason God saw fit to have them with Him and they did not get to see my age, so I cherish each year because its not promised to me--its given


I'm looking forward to April not only for the B-day, but for some warm weather and Easter. The change of the season, the resurrection of my Savior, the day of my birth...April is a month or rebirth and renewal every year. So...RIP Walter, Greg, Jarrod, D, Falia, Jesse, all my young friends I lost at Children's esp. Fred and Josh, and all the other angels that are near and dear to my heart and yours. Let's all celebrate together!


Please note: There is a B-day icon to the right of the screen. If you place the cursor over it, you will get my actual birth date...no way you can forget it now ;)


Peace and blessings...


*Sweet P*

2 comments:

  1. CELEBRATION! your bday is like my bday my fellow Taurus, so when you celebrate, I celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Biggie would say....PARTY and BS!!! PARTY and BS!!! LMBO!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)