February 4, 2010

B&#%$, you don't know my life!!!!

I just called XM Radio to set up automatic payments and get one month free in the process. Here is how the call ended:

Operator: We are running a promo on a brand new XM Radio plug-in for cars. It is 90+ in the stores, but I will give it to you for 19.99.

Me: Ummm. No thanks. I already have an XM Radio in my car. (Duh?)

Operator: How about your husband?

Me: (rolling my eyes) I don't have one of those. (Wow, the nerve of this B&#%$!!!!)

Operator: (giggling) Oh OK. (B&#%$!!!!) Well what about your daughter?

Me: Nope! Don't have one of those either. (Please go straight to hell NOW!!!)

Operator: (giggling, I think even smirking) Well what about anyone else in your house?

Me: No it's JUST ME!!!!!

Operator: Well thanks for your continued service. Have a good day!


B&#%$!!!! It was good until I called you.

3 comments:

  1. That's a funny story and very entertaining as well. The best part is u called. And u didn't get what u needed. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was brothers -in-laws on her list, I'm offended!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)