February 26, 2010

I Learned My Lesson Fo' Sho'




First, please listen to this song with Alicia Keys and my ex-boyfriend John "I don't like Black women" Mayer. This song right here!!! Its like Alicia looked in my past and is telling my story! I know you can relate to this, male or female. My favorite line is, "My soul has returned so I call it a lesson learned."


This is a follow-up from my February 17, 2010 posting, "Today is National Drop That LOSER Day!!" Hope you all dropped those Losers. I didn't have to drop any this time, but there are some calls I have vowed to stop answering FOREVER!! Like she says in the song, "It's called the past cuz I'm gettin' past and I ain't nothin' like I was before. You ought to see me now." Yes!!! Lesson learned indeed. It's alright...It alright...


It's never too late to drop that fool from your life. Do it TODAY! It will change your life for the better. Let me know if you need some help. I am Queen of what I call the resignation e-mail/text. LMBO!!!!!


Have a wonderful weekend and do something fun! I'm having a movie date with my one and only tonight--ME ;)

4 comments:

  1. Good song never heard it til today. Nice words definitely John and Alicea speak from the heart and experience on that one. Everyone has lessons to b learned some r more painful than others, but as long as u learn the lesson that's all that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with ME tonite! Tell me I said what's the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a good time with ME. Saw the "Book of Eli." Very good movie. And yes, learning the lesson is what is most important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that song! So good. One of my favorites on that album.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)