January 12, 2010

Bills, Bills, Bills!!!!


I'm just sick to death of having to pay bills every month. I know that God is a provider and supplies all my needs and every month I am afforded the opportunity to support myself, but I don't want to. Seriously, just when I get comfortable another one arrives. Why do they have to always have my name on it? Why can't it be addressed to someone else? Don't get me wrong I know that bills are a rite of passage and whether you are married or single you still have to pay up at the end of the day for the air you breathe, but my 1 income is tired or paying ALL the bills in the house. I would pay a ridiculous amount of money to someone, anyone who could press a button and make all my debts PAID IN FULL....TODAY!!!

Now, in a couple of weeks after this wound has healed, I will go back to my cheery self and sing praises to God for His blessings. I am able to pay everything on my own with no help from a single soul. No one is looking for me with their hand held out waiting for their payback. I can answer the undisclosed phone calls without panic attacks. I can eat out, go to movies, vacation, and live my life to the fullest. But why does all this have to be at MY EXPENSE!?!?! I'm just saying!

Okay. I'm done now….until next month.

Wooooosaaahhhh!

2 comments:

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)