November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I give thanks for all the blessings in my life ever day, but today is the day that I take time to reflect on the year, the good, the bad and the UGLY, and take account of everything that I am thankful for.

1. I woke up today in good health and spirits.
2. I've been blessed with another year with my Bianka who was able to attend my sister's wedding. Great memories!
3. Work was hectic, but I completed every project successfully. So proud of me!
4. I finally said goodbye to some broken friendships and relationships that I've been carrying around for too long. Lifted a huge weight off my shoulders. It was hard to do, but I am better for it.
5. I took more time for me this year. Started my weekly mani and pedis, wore makeup, dressed up more...took more time to pamper the most important person in my life.
6. Went on a few dates and was more open and available. Nothing developed with anyone. Even got my feelings hurt by someone I really liked, but it hasn't stopped me from believing in the magic of love. One day a very special man will come into my life and sweep me off my feet like Cinderella.
7. I got to see my favorite cousin in the whole world, Alvin, and finally meet his son, Aaron. I will so cherish the little time that we got to spend this year and hope to see them again real soon.
8. I cried. Not my usual I gotta be strong and hold it in cry, but I boo-hooed this year....a lot!!! It felt good. It was freeing. I cry all the time now LOL! No more holding back my true emotions. If I'm mad, I'm mad. If I'm sad, I'm sad. So much easier to reveal my feelings and deal with what's going on at that moment than to suppress it and allow the pain to fester into a sore.
9. My sister and brother in love got married. Such a beautiful day!
10. I didn't complete everything on my bucket list for the year, but I did half...better than nothing ;o)
11. I found my sexxy. Nuff said!
12. My DVR!! What would I do without Herman? He's my best buddy.
13. I said NO and it felt good. I realized that I can't do everything and stood up for myself.

Well the year isn't over and I'm sure that I will be adding more to this list before December 31. Having such a quiet and enjoyable day with Maxwell. I would have put him on the list, but my gratitude for him goes without saying ;o)

*Sweet P*

4 comments:

  1. Thank you the information on your blog was very useful.
    grateful dead throw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for u too sis. Why is your DVR's name Herman Cain? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very thankful for you and babiegirl creating my wedding and for you and mom as an addition to my already great family! Thank you so much and have a Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO @ Herman Cain. Don't hate!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)