November 29, 2011

LNHP Recap: "B----, I'm Fuego"


Episode 2: "B----, I'm Fuego"

I couldn't wait for this episode to see the aftermath of the fight between Kimbella and Chrissy. I use the term fight loosely considering Kimbella was sucker punched and then stomped while she was on the ground while she was naked. LOL! She clearly didn't come for a fight; a dress with no undergarments??? Chrissy said that when Kimbella kicked her with her shoes on, she took that really personally. I think I would take it personally if you socked me in my face with all your weight behind it without me knowing it was even coming, OOMPA LOOMPA!!! Just silly and sad that grown women would engage in such foolishness. After all, Kimbella was just "endorsing Emily's decision to move on." HAHA! Gotta love it.

I will say that we as women need to learn to established names for ourselves other than mother of and wife of...Each episode Kimbella has be referred to as Juelz's girl or the mother of Juelz's child. (SN: When someone brings up a woman named Brea, someone asks, "Who is Brea?" and Yandy responds, "Juelz's 1st baby mama"). I mean really, what else are you known for? Time for you to take ownership over your life and do something with yourself other than lay on your back. She is already seen as a groupie for being with Fab. She apologizes to Emily, but her only excuse for it all is that she was single. Huh? Single means whoring around? I must be doing everything wrong then...

I think Kimbella is a beautiful Black woman and I want her to begin to love herself as much as she ACTS like she does. Sometimes we pretend to be confident, but our lack of love for ourselves still shines through. She's a mother now and from this point forward, I don't care whose woman she is, she is no longer single...she's a mother and that title alone should make her think about how her actions affect her and her child. Grow up Kimbella!

Now I do appreciate Kimbella apologizing to Emily, but why are you asking about what happened in their "relationship?" Let it go Emily! Dating or f---ing? Does it matter? You were pregnant and he was with another woman. Nuff said! Regardless of whether or not Kimbella knew about Emily does not change the fact that Fab was seeing other women while Emily was carrying his child. He's a man-whore and he has no respect for women. No longer will I see his videos or listen to his music and not, in the back of my mind, think LOSER!! Emily keeps saying that she is moving on...stop talking about it and be about it. I'm not convinced. Let's see how the rest of the season plays out. I'm still rooting for her though.

It doesn't help that Emily's getting advice from someone who is in denial that her relationship is a disaster, Chrissy. When she's talking to Jimmy about the fight, he's on his phone and not even paying attention. She seriously needs to leave this jerk alone. When Em and Chrissy talk at dinner about the fight, Em tells Chrissy that when Kimbella told her about her and Fab she didn't know what to say. Chrissy tells her that she "didn't have to tell her its cool cuz its not." Sad. here this woman wanted to move on and let it go and you took it upon yourself to fight a battle that was already won. Then she goes on to tell Em, "Nothing wrong with loving someone but you gotta love you first. If its for you he'll care for you, but if not then its not?" Really Chrissy listen to your own advice and leave Jim alone! I think she's really good about looking at everyone else's life and knowing right from wrong, but her heart is blinding her to the fact that Jimmy is not good for her. Probably and great guy, but they want different things out of life and she is wasting time hoping that he will one day change. Sigh...

Chrissy keeps saying she's misunderstood and people keep thinking she's a bully, but how can we think otherwise. The way she disrespectfully talks to Yandy, who is Jimmy's manager, is disgusting. Yandy stands her ground at all times. She's not afraid of Chrissy and I love that about her. She's about her biz. A check is important and like she said if it was all there was she wouldn't be with Jimmy. I guarantee he ain't bringing in the doe. Chrissy, you need to get a life and some respect and a CHECK for yourself! What is Chrissy's profession in life: Pitbull. SMH!

The award for "Hustler of the Year" goes to Somaya.  Glad she fired Tattoo. Granted he did get her recognized, but her fire for her grind will never go out. She is determined to make a name for herself. I mean she's "Somaya Resse!!!" LOL! I swear I will never forget that name and she won't let me because she says it about 20 times each episode. I give it to her though, she's a rockstar. Performing with her pants unzipped was funny...I applaud her for pressing on. Too funny!!

1 comment:

  1. FUEGO! Lol. Man I love this show. My guilty pleasure. I agree with everything you said. Chrissy made me so mad when she came at Yandy that way. I mean if she wants to hold the title of being "Jimmy's girl" then fine. She is no way his representative, and I don't know why he puts up with her behavior.

    He always sticks up for her foolishness. He kept saying that Yandy was f'ing up his money. No Jimmy, that was your "wife" Chrissy. The argument with Yandy was not necessary and came out of left field. Your pitbull needs to be tamed. Maybe you shouldn't let her out the house without a leash, better yet, her mussle. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)