May 24, 2011

I'm the Magnificent...Say what, say what!!!



"I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross used to be my theme song, but I have replaced it with this song right here. Love, love love it! I imagine myself walking down the street while the song plays for all to hear. It's so true! How many times I've gone out and bruthas notice, but don't say a word or they do, but have no follow thru. It's a shame, shame, shame! You missin out on me....Love it!! And EVE, kills it. I know I'm messing her words all up, but this is what I rap while dancing in the car:

Ah yo, I’m the magnificent with the sensational style, YES!
Check the head-to-toe & don’t forget to smile. Bless!
If you was smart, you’d try to snatch it up.
Moving like a snail, when you gon’ catch up?
You on it cuz I’m all dat
Because you’re just a clown, now!
Ain’t worthy of the queen, probably, bow down!
Really bow out. How does that sound?
Had a chance in the past. Fall back now!
I mean way back. The light disappeared.
I see thru all of you when it’s so clear!
And I’m so good. How you so whack?
How you let this get away? You gon’ regret that!
Shawty so live from the 2-1-5. And you was too late...
Now I’m sayin bye bye!

....And it’s a SHAME!!!!! HAHA! And that face that Jill makes in the end....I do it all the time ;-)

*Sweet P*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)