January 24, 2011

Alex Williams: Epic Salvation

On July 13, 2010, I blogged about a good, single man named Alex Williams ("Good Man #1: Alex Williams"). I mentioned that he was working on a Gospel CD at that time and now....its finished and it is simply marvelous! The album is called "Epic Salvation." I was listening to it this weekend with my Godbaby and she told me that Alex should try out for American Idol. LOL! I love every single song, but my top 5 are: Everybody Needs a Hero, Shooting Star, With Every Breath, Merciful King, and From the Inside Out. The WHOLE CD is amazing, and I implore you to go out and get yourself a copy TODAY! It's available at iTunes or AmazonMP3. Visit his website at http://www.awmusiconline.com/ for more details. Please be sure to pass this on to your family and friends.

I am so proud of Alex and I wish him all the best. Love you bro!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree and I'm not just saying that because I know Alex. Yah know I'll call you out if your putting out trash! But seriously it is a very good album from track 1 to 10 without skipping. In a time and era were people are wasting there talent is a dime a dozen. It's nice to see someone utilize there talent and even improve on there craft. Me and Babygurl went church hopping yesterday and actually got to see Alex work behind the scenes, during sound check. The passion and diligent work for his music is inspiring and worth picking up 5 copies in itself, the music on the album is worth picking up another 5 copies. So go ahead pick up a copy or two, support my brother but more importantly support good music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He put a lot of work into this project. Happy that the world can hear it now. God is being glorified! So proud of Alex. Maybe the next album he'll give me a personal shout of of how he used to play our piano after school while mom and dad were still at work. lol

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)