August 24, 2011

Bet it sucks to be you right now...


Now this has been my song for some time, but today I ran into Ike AGAIN!! I looked him dead in his eye and kept on moving. I heard the little man say, "I know you're not gonna just walk by me." I smiled as I did just that...walked by singing, "I bet it sucks to be you right now" in my head. There was no love loss here, but he did show his ass and I did see the real him, so yeah...He turned out to be the best thing I never had and I'm gon' always be the best thing he never had. BOOM!! hahaha

And I sing this to all of the others who missed on this here hot fudge sundae....

Thank God you blew it
Thank God I dodged a bullet
I'm so over you 
So baby good lookin out


Oh and....

I know you want me back
It's time you face the facts
That I'm the one who got away
Lord knows that it would take another place, another time, another world, another life
Thank God I found the good in goodbye

Bet it sucks to be you right now!!!!

*Sweet P*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)