August 16, 2011

Just one of those days...

Every single person I have come in physical contact with today has plucked my damn nerves. I don't know if it's me or if everyone thought it was "Mess with P Day." UGH!! On metro, passengers were extra funky and nasty. One stepped on my foot and looked at me like I slapped them. Folks at work kept giving me reasons to cut them and my mother thought today was the perfect day to bug me about uploading the pictures I have from my sister's wedding. On top of everything, this crappy blackberry I'm typing this on is freezing up!!!! Grrrrr!!!

I just can't wait to get home a prepare my steaks that I've had marinading overnight. That will be the best part of my day fo sho!! Well that and the hurting I plan to put on Maxwell tonight. I'm surely in a mood and need a sign on my forehead that says "Beware. I bite...HARD!!" Heck I'm actually getting on my own nerves right now listening to myself gripe on about absolutely nothing.

AND JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE....I miss my metro stop. Ain't this a BLEEP....

Wooooosaaaaaahhhhh! Getting it all out actually makes me feel a little better, but just a little.

It's just one of those days and Sweet P will return tomorrow. I hope....

*Stinky P* LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)