June 29, 2011

New me, New mindset...

Okay, so as you can see from my weight loss progress, I have lost 6 lbs! That means I've lost about 15 lbs overall since I started trying to get physically fit. This is supposed to be a good thing right...Well wrong! I just feel like I'm in the wrong body. I just don't feel like myself.

I think I've just been so okay with my lumps and bumps. Clothes are not as tight and I'm finally a true size 8, shoot almost a size 6! I know that this is what I was working so hard for, but I miss my curves. My sis and brolaw say I need to now build muscle and tone, but for me the cardio was easier to do. Something's gotta give...I'm sure that this may sound crazy to some who are struggling with weight loss. I mean a while ago, I would have never thought I would say, "I feel too small." I really need to change my mindset and refocus my attention on my overall health and wellness and stop paying attention to the number on the scale.

Lord, help me embrace this smaller, healthier me!!!

*Sweet P*

2 comments:

  1. Good job and congratulations! We are all very proud of your achievement. Keep up the good work and we're here if you need us.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)