June 13, 2011

Proud of me!

As you can see from my weight counter, I have lost 3 lbs since I started incorporating eating healthier and working out consistently. YAY me! So far the only challenge has been trying to figure out what to eat and when. I have some pretty bad habits that I need to break and I am doing them slowly, but surely. I am not depriving myself of anything. I still have cookies, but maybe just 2. I still eat chips, but only half the bag. I still have a coke, but only 1 a week. Overall, by biggest achievement has been moving my body. I'm walking, I'm running, I'm going to zumba, I'm doing crunches, I'm no longer just sitting still and complaining about not liking the way my clothes fit. Even this Saturday, I really wanted to sleep in, but I pressed my way to my zumba class and had a great workout. I'm glad I went because weighing in was my reward for all the hard work I have done over the past couple months.

There will be bad days, but my mindset is different now. No more beating myself up about it. I will just make the next day better than the day before. YAY me!

*Sweet P*

1 comment:

  1. So you've doubled your weight loss since this post. Proud of you too! Keep it up. Although you think you are losing your "booty and curves", you are looking good. Remember muscle adds weight too, so if you think the number is too low, add muscle weight. Holla at your Brolaw. He'll get you right :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)