June 3, 2011

Let's Celebrate my 100th posting!!!!

Yesterday was my 100th blog posting! Wow!! 100 postings. 100 ramblings of Phyllis. 100 expressions of thoughts that spin through this single woman's head. Wow!! I have to say that I am so proud of me and how far I have come. I went from only being known as Sweet P and sharing my blog with a couple people to displaying pics of myself, using my real name, broadcasting my blog on Facebook and opening up to the world about stuff that I've never expressed out loud to anyone. That's growth!!

As we begin the half-year mark, I thought it was a good time to check in with my goals for 2011 and see how I have been doing. Like I told you I have a list of 11 things that I want to accomplish by the end of 2011. So far I have:

  1. Had a romantic date. It was with Ike, but it still counts LOL!
  2. Asked someone out on a date. Again with Ike, but counting it. I hope to ask someone else out soon though ;-)
  3. Worn make-up!! That's major for me. I've never been one to do more than lip gloss and that I just started a couple years ago. Now when I go out sometimes I do eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss. YAY me!
  4. Worn a mini dress!!! Now this was one of the hardest for me. I hate my knees. Don't ask. LOL! They just are not cute. This year I wanted to step out and show a little leg. (See picture) It took me all day to get the nerve to do it, but when I went out I felt pretty good. Looking at the picture makes my stomach turn, but I'm so proud that I got out of my comfort zone.
Well 4 goals down and 7 more to go! I'm feeling good. Even my sis keeps asking me, "Who are you?" HA!

*Sweet P*

4 comments:

  1. Wow 100 posts! Proud of you. And I've read every one. If your postings was a book, it would have taken me a year to read. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like half of those came in the past couple of weeks. But yeah I'm gonna need you to spend more quality time with someone other than IKE. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the past month and a half, I've felt like a new person. Done getting in my own way of happiness. Feeling good on the inside and out. Time for P to shine and I'm glad that I finally woke up out that funk. Yeah, no more Ike. Its time to meet someone new who deserves to stand next to me. Thanks for all your support and advice Brolaw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 100 posts. When I have a slow day at work or a slow evening, I love to curl up and read your posts. It's like I laugh and cry right along with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)