February 15, 2012

So proud of P...

So today was the last day of my water aerobics class. I'm registering for the next session that starts next week. Back to back. No break! Who would have thought that I would stick it out this long. I even doubted myself, but each week I looked forward to the workout. Each week I have grown stronger. I grumble every Monday and Wednesday as I walk into the rec center, but by the time I get in that water and start moving around...all of that fades and the time flies by.

Today, she worked the heck out of us. I pushed extra hard though. My instructor who has been so hard on me these past 2 months said, "You've come a long way." She smiled with such pride. As I sit here now thinking about it, she is so right. I have come a LONG way....and I have an even longer way to go.

Looking forward to this next chapter of my life. With every page that I turn, I get more and more excited.

Sweep P

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)