February 18, 2011

Shaken, but I will not be broken...

I just noticed that I have only had one posting this month. That is a shame. It's conference season again and my life is not my own. Working crazy hours. Putting up with HER. Only seeing my home in the dark. And most of all missing the heck out of Maxwell and Idris (for those of you who don't know that is my bed and my sofa). I hope to spend some much needed QT with my men soon.

I have never been so happy to see Friday!! It's a long weekend and I plan to make the best of it. I've been working slave hours this week and feel so drained. The weather is going to be nice and the taste of the sun from yesterday lifted my spirits tremendously.

Right now I just can't wait until the last day of the conference, March 9!!! This is also Ash Wednesday and the day that Biggie died. Very symbolic!! The old me will die and return to ashes and dust and the new me will be reborn. I have so many plans for spring and summer. Big thangs poppin!!! My birthday, family weddings, dresses and heels, vacations, a half-marathon, flirting and more and more fun in the sun. This will be my focus as I try to refrain from cussing some folks out and losing my job. LOL!

Pray for me....See ya'll after March 9!!

*Sweet P*

2 comments:

  1. a new shape to go with that bangin personality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conference is over. Can I have my sister back?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)