February 4, 2011

I'll take the smell of roses over ish any day!!!

I was just talking to a girlfriend of mine and had a revelation....

We were talking about the song "Treat You Right" by Luther and how we so want a man who will do just that. I told her that it's so funny how we can say this now when for so long we accepted less than we deserved. Ain't it funny how you can smell ish for so long that you just get used to it? Doesn't even burn your nose anymore. Then when it's finally gone and tries to come back around, the smell is so strong you can't even open the front door!!!!

Now the sad part for me is that since I have been smelling the same ish for years and years, my nose does not know how to take something that's not funky. I'm questioning when someone comes around and smells like roses. That's a shame.

I'm just sitting here shaking my head on this one....P, you gotta do better....Appreciate that sweet smell and make sure you water those flowers so they grow girl!

Sometimes you gotta kick yourself in the butt!

Still learning,

*Sweet P*

4 comments:

  1. Well smelling it isnt as bad as eating it. Its truly an acquired taste. And when your hungry and starving even ish taste like A steak and shrimp dinner. But when your body tells u there is a need to be fulfilled we easily become scavengers and eat any scraps that we can find to satisfy our hunger. But now im on a NO BS VEGETARIAN DIET. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cali you ain't never lied!!!! Nicely put. I'm about to get on the same diet. I need to watch my figure ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just lost about 120lb from my no bs diet. Some woman have been known too loose around 200-250lb on the same diet. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)