March 23, 2011

Taking time for ME!

Hi world!

I know it's been a little while since I've blogged. I would apologize, but I'm not really sorry. The conference was a success, but a Sista was soooo tired afterwards. I decided to take some time for me to rebuild physically and spiritually.

During the Lenten season, I've cut back my social communication. Just thought I owed some of you an explanation for the hiatus. This is why I need time to reconnect with myself....I'm always TOO worried about other people. Time to be a little selfish for a change...

See you after Easter!

Smooches!

*Sweet P*

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking yesterday on my way home about your blog and how you haven't posted in a while. I feel you! My life is not my own right now. Girl, what would we be doing if we had kids? lol. It's time for us to take control of our lives. I'm thankful we have good careers, but I pray that we find balance.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of my post? Be honest ;)